|Renting bikes with CarpatBike
We are always ready to support you and your travel plans, either in person or just with a simple phone call.
Good Reasons for Renting a Bike
* Enjoy the independence a bicycle gives
* Enjoy quiet streets and roads, and some of the new bike paths
* Enjoy nature at first-hand
* Go at your pace - stop when & where you want!
* Avoid having your expensive bike damaged or delayed in travel
Coming on a tour with us? Why hassle with lugging your bike - Rent one!
For those who do not want to be bothered/risk bringing their own bicycles and gear by plane, we have created special bike rental - touring packages including: chosen bicycle w/ helmet use.
When renting a bike from us you have different options:
* Rent one for your personal tour
* Rent a bike and participate in one of our tours
All of our bikes are manufactured by specialized companies, CUBE Germany and Trek USA.
Our bikes are perfectly adapted for the conditions you will be facing on the bike paths here.
You may choose to bring your own seat, pedals, bottles and/or other accessories. If you do wish to use one of our bikes (included in all our tour prices), please notify us of your height when booking.
CUBE Analog/Aim models
Based in Germany and a leading brand on the Continent, the Cube brand is defined as progressive, innovative and ground breaking. Vorsprung durch technik on bikes! Legendary German engineering - fabulous quality frames fabulous prices. CUBE have been crafting high quality bikes for over 15 years, steadily building a reputation for the innovative design, progressive technology and functionality that go into their machines.
• Frame Alu Lite 7005 RFR-Geometry; lightweight and durable.
• Forks Suntour XCM, 80mm, Lockout travel lightweight alloy suspension fork.
• Headset Ritchey Logic OE semi-integrated.
• Derailleur Shimano Deore
• Levers Shimano Deore
• Changers Shimano Deore Rapidfire-Plus
• Brakes Shimano M421 V-Brakes/M420 Levers, \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'V type brakes, for powerful reliable stopping
• Crankset Shimano M442, 44x32x22, 175mm
• Cassette Shimano HG50 11-32, 9-sp
• Chain Shimano HG53
• Rims Rigida Sphinx UP
• Tyres Schwalbe Smart Sam 2.1
• Weight 13.0kg
Trek 4 series models
• Frame Alpha Black Aluminum w/externally relieved head tube, hydroformed bi-axial down tube, monostay seat stays, forged disc ready dropouts
• Front Suspension RST Gila T8 w/preload, 100mm
• Wheels Alloy front hub, Shimano RM30 rear hub; Bontrager Camino rims
• Tires Bontrager Connection Trail, 26x2.0"; 27 tpi
• Shifters Shimano EF50, 8 speed
• Front Derailleur Shimano C050
• Rear Derailleur Shimano Alivio
• Crank SR Suntour XCC-T102 42/34/24
• Cassette SRAM PG830 11-32, 8 speed
• Pedals Alloy platform
• Saddle Bontrager Select Basic
• Seat Post Bontrager Sport
• Handlebars Bontrager Crowbar Sport, 25mm rise
• Headset Aheadset Slimstak w/semi-cartridge bearings, sealed
• Brakeset Tektro V w/Shimano EF50 levers
Per day - from 20 EUR/ 90 RON
Per day MTB Race - 30 EUR/130 RON
Deposit - 100 EUR/ 450 RON
For more than 5 bikes - 5% discount.
Essential accessories are also included at no extra cost:
• Helmet (For the best fitting helmet, we recommend bringing your own. However, helmets are available on request)
• Key Lock
Additional Rental Notes:
• Both men and ladies frames are available for our touring bikes.
• We require an ID for all rentals. Minors must wear a helmet and be accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
• Rental bikes will be delivered to the starting location and collected from the last location of the tour (in case you are participating in a tour with us). For other situations the transportation is the responsibility of the beneficiary.
• For each customer we will conclude a rental contract with clear terms and conditions.
• It is the beneficiary’s responsibility to return the bike in the same conditions as received, in due time and according to the contract terms and conditions.
• For non governmental organizations special rates may be applied.